1. Schedule an Educational Consultation
After your initial inquiry, we will arrange your Educational Consultation, which includes a meeting with our Administrator and a tour of our facility. Call 610-582-1000 to schedule today.
2. Complete our Online Application. (opens in new window)
Complete your application and pay your application fee via our website.
3. Optional: Complete the Financial Aid Application. (opens in new window)
If you would like to apply for financial aid at BCS, please complete the FACTS application.
4. Optional: Schedule a Shadow Day for your student
Your 4th-12th grade student will spend the day with a current BCS student in his or her grade, attend classes, meet teachers and classmates, and experience the student environment at Berks Christian School.
5. Submit Church Reference Form and most recent report card.
After applying, you will receive a Church Reference Form. Please submit this to your pastor, or another person from your church who knows you well. Send in the student's most recent report card along with any other pertinent academic paperwork.
6. Meet with the Head of School for your academic interview
This meeting will cover academics as well as your family's faith background. This step may also include academic testing and/or an Education Support meeting, depending on the needs of your student.
7. Receive your acceptance and financial aid packet.
Congratulations! Your family is accepted!
Berks Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.