1. Review our website and call or email for more information.
Give us a call at 610-582-1000 x 102, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a skype or facetime chat to get all of your questions answered.
2. Complete our Online Application. (opens in new window)
Complete your application and pay your application fee via our website.
3. Connect and Apply with one of our partnering agencies
- AHLI - amhomelife.org
- East American Education- http://www.eastamericanedu.com/
- GLSN- glsn.org
- USAX - usax.us
4. Provide testing results of an English proficiency test (e.g. SLEP or Tofel Jr.). If taking a SLEP test is still not possible, an informal assessment of the applicant’s English reading and comprehension can be conducted through interview and writing samples.
5. Once an international student has been granted admission, BCS will issue an I-20. No I-20 will be issued for students on a waiting list.
Berks Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.